Thursday, March 25, 2010

Road To PAX East : Starting Now

Well, my actual website is now fully operational. I assure you, it is quite deadly. A lot of the content from this blog has been copied over there already, not sure if I'll move the rest or not.


Right now we have a couple of articles, weekly columns, bi weekly webcomic. Soon we'll have some videos up there too. So go there... go there now. Add it to your favorites. Share with your friends.

Please... I beg of you. For the love of all that is good, visit my site. Now back to the old and out of date blog you've somehow found:


Or rather, in about 20 minutes... my car is packed, google maps are printed, T-Mobile location found so I can buy a SIM card, PSP is charged, badges and passports are ready... I don't think anything could possibly go wrong at this stage.
I have thought of everything, because I'm awesome.
This will be my last pre-PAX entry, though I do intend to updating on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/50moretrash ... so yeah, there's that (the twitter feed is also over there on the right, if for some reason you don't do the twitter thing).
Weee-ooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment