Monday, March 15, 2010

PAX East - Unboxing

Well, my actual website is now fully operational. I assure you, it is quite deadly. A lot of the content from this blog has been copied over there already, not sure if I'll move the rest or not.


Right now we have a couple of articles, weekly columns, bi weekly webcomic. Soon we'll have some videos up there too. So go there... go there now. Add it to your favorites. Share with your friends.

Please... I beg of you. For the love of all that is good, visit my site. Now back to the old and out of date blog you've somehow found:

I’m just trying to get into the swing of things with this whole blog/twitter thing that the internet seems to be so whole-heartedly about these days. I used to have a blog (a livejournal in fact) back when I was a mopey sad sack of a human who felt that the world needed to hear about my bitchings and moanings (the internet was a different place back then kids, don’t you judge me).

The purpose of this space is basically just get me writing again, so I’ve decided to set myself a (perhaps) lofty goal.

PAX EAST PUMP-UP STARTS NOW!

As I’ve mentioned, I’m going to Boston in two weeks for the inaugural edition of PAX East. I’ve also mentioned my excitement about the schedule. But I don’t think that properly demonstrates my excitement. This video I made of me unboxing my PAX East tickets doesn’t even fully demonstrate the fervour I feel as the day approaches:



That was awkward.

Where was I? Ah yes, the goal that I am aspiring to. Each (week)day that passes between now and Thursday the 25th will have a special spotlight on someone or something PAX related. Stay tuned later today with the kickoff edition: PAX East Spotlight: Wil Wheaton.

No comments:

Post a Comment